Online Rewards Guide
900 points: 50% off your online purchase
How to Collect PointsPurchase ~ 1 point for every $1 spent online.
Points are added to your account when your order is complete.
Create an account ~ 75 points.
Create an account on the Elise Design website. This also gives you access to exclusive members offers.
Leave a review ~ 25 points.
Go to a product page of an item your purchased and leave a review. You can leave up to two a week.
Social Sharing ~ 25 points.
Follow us on Facebook and/or Instagram, or share our store with your Facebook friends.
Refer a Friend - 50 points.
Click the "Refer A Friend "button on your rewards control panel for a link that you can send to your friends. This takes your friend to a sign up page, with a code for free shipping on their first order. Once they place an order, you get your points!. There is no limit to the number of friends you can refer!
How to Check & Claim Rewards
Click 'rewards' in the top menu.
Your points balance is displayed at the top of the control panel.
Displays available rewards. As you earn enough points, a reward it will unlock. Click it to redeem it.
Displays options for collecting points.
If you're not already following us on Facebook and Instagram you can click the link on the Earn tab and start following us that way. If you were already following us before our rewards started, email us at email@example.com and we’ll add your points.
Terms & Conditions
- Discount Codes: Due to the nature of our discount codes, rewards cannot be used in combination with other discounts or gift certificates.
- Returns: Points collected from purchases that are returned for refund will be subtracted from you points balance once a refund has been processed.
- Shipping: Points generated by a purchase are not applied to the shipping cost of an order.
- Changes: From time to time we may need to make some changes to the way points are issued or redeemed. We will publish any changes to the program before it happens.
- Redeeming: Redeemed rewards can be used one time only. Once a reward is redeemed, the points used for the redemption will be removed and new points will continue to be added from your next point generating activity.
If you have any questions about the Elise Design rewards program please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.